The Conference Room
About the Conference Room:
The Library has a small conference room available to the public for use. The room will accommodate 12-15 people sitting around the tables, and 20-25 without tables. The Conference room is first come first serve unless the Conference Room as been reserved Ahead of time. All users, regardless of reservation, must follow the Conference Room Policies and Rules.
Reserving the Conference Room will guarantee that you have access to the room during your scheduled time. In order to reserve the Conference Room, please visit the Circulation Desk at the library and fill out the appropriate forms. Reservations will only be completed upon Reservation payment.
To reserve the Conference Room, there is a reservation fee of $25.00 for the first two hours, then an additional $10.00 for each additional hour reserved.
Policies & Rules:
Please read the full Rules and Policy in order to reserve the conference room.
- The conference room can not be used for selling items for profit or sales of any kind.
- The conference room can not be used to hold any religious services.
- The conference room is not be used for private parties such as Birthdays or Showers.
- Meetings must conclude 30 minutes prior to library closings.
- Please read the full list of rules and policies above.